|Drying in this photo - it's cuter with the collar folded down.|
- Slightly smaller gauge - triple stranded sock yarn on US 7/4.5mm needles ~ 17 sts/4". Next post shall wax poetic about the joys of triple-stranding
- More raglan increases (3 or 4)
- Body and arms shorter by a couple inches
- Picked up more stitches per row on for the button band (3 for every 4 rows, i.e. 3 for every 2 slipped selvedge edge stitches). To pick up and knit 2 stitches into every other slipped edge stitch, I picked the first one up through both legs, and the second one through the back leg only.
- Eyeballed the collar shaping and buttonhole rows, since I was starting with a different number of collar/buttonband stitches.
|Love a leather-looking button on a shawl collared cardigan.|
Project page here.