Pages

03 February 2012

Queued: muse n.

I think I've found a suitable selfish project to make use of (some of) the prodigious leftovers from the Dr's flock of sheep.

muse n. by the talented Isabell Kraemer
...and it's free!  Gauge will probably be a bit tight - I think I'll knit on US10/6mm instead of the recommended 7mm needles - but there are several similar modifications already documented and the pattern looks very amenable to customization.

Also: happy news on the man-sweater front - I've found Perwolle to be up to the de-sheeping task.  I used the special athletic wear destanking formula.  It leaves behind somewhat more scent than I generally prefer, but whatever.  After several washes, sheep-b-gone.  It's nearly dry and should be ready to go for what's predicted to be a very (excessively if you ask me) cold weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment