Pages

20 September 2013

Palate cleanser

I went on a bit of a baby hat rampage between big projects. So fast! So portable! So satisfying!

pointy headnom nom nom


hats n hats


Yarn: Cascade Casablanca (green/gray), Lang Yarns Nobile (green/blue), Toil and Trouble Merino Cashmere Bulky (pink/purple)

Mods: I basically used the pattern as a jumping-off point and adjusted needle sizes for a nice squishy gauge for each yarn. By the third one, I didn't even check the pattern (it's one of those ingeniously simple and just-about perfect ones). Number two (being eaten above) got a pom pom. The pink one might at some point as well. I like how nicely the pointy little peak stands up on the gray/green guy; that'll stay as-is. I changed the decrease placement on it a little for variety.

Edited to add: I obviously had forgotten all about it, but this totally counts as an FO Friday post!


No comments:

Post a Comment